At Stand Strong USA, Inc. dba Be Strong, a Florida not for profit corporation (“Be Strong” or “BSOG” or “We”) we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us when you sign up to use our applications to access our products or services (collectively, our “Services”) or use an Internet browser application to visit the website BeStrong.Global (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.This policy applies to information we collect:
• On the Website
• In e-mail, text and other electronic messages when you use our Services.
• When you interact with any BSOG authorized partner, affiliate or sponsor approved by
BSOG and any information and applications on third-party websites and services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated be Be Strong or any third party (including any BSOG authorized partner, affiliate or sponsor approved by BSOG); or
• any third party (including Be Strong authorized partner, affiliate or sponsor approved by BSOG), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from our Services or on a Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to our Services or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not register for any of our Services or use or provide any information to our Services or on our Website or on or through any of their features,contribute or use any User-generated Content on the Services or through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features available through the Services or on the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services or Website, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number (“personally identifiable information”);
• that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the date of a user’s access to the Services or a Website, or date of a contribution of User-generated Content;
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services or a Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us, for example, upon registration.
• Automatically as you navigate through the Services or on the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
• From third parties, for example, any BSOG approved sponsors or other business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Services or on the Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms at the Website or through any mobile device applications downloaded from or used to access our Services or the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services or a Website, which may include joining or subscribing to our Service through your account with a social media service, such as Facebook® or Twitter® or similar service and your biographical information or testimony you submit by uploading or using any software tools we provide for you to share audio and video content you voluntarily produce and by submitting such content as User-generated content (as hereafter defined) you agree and consent to the use of your name, face, voice, photograph, video of your likeness (collectively, your“Persona”) on the Website, and grant BSOG a perpetual, royalty free, worldwide,irrevocable license to use your Persona and any User-generated Content on the Website,as well as any user profile or public information relating to your account, subscribing to any Be Strong Products or Services, or requesting further services. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a Be Strong User Registration and/or Services Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personally identifiable information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card. If you want to take full advantage of the dynamic features we offer, we might also ask you to create a publicly visible User Profile, which may include your name and photo and User-generated Content incorporating an audio visual presentation of your personal biography and religious testimony. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our User Support Team for our Services or for the Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us. When you contact Be Strong, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Details of ownership or attribution for any User-generated Content, creative works or productions [or in the event we choose to offer products or services for sale through our Services or Website, any authorized financial transactions you carry out through our Services or Website and provided in the fulfillment of your purchases. Currently, you are not required to provide any financial information to Be Strong before using our Services or accessing our Website, but we reserve the right to require such information if and when we choose to offer Products or Services for sale through our Services or Website.
• Your search queries on the Services or the Website.
• From texted message or access through the use of a mobile computing devise such as a “smart phone”, we also may be provided and collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). This mobile device identifier information includes information such as the International Mobile Station Equipment Identity (IMEI), its WiFi radio (Media Access Control (MAC)) address and/or platform specific identifiers such as Apple®’s Advertiser ID (IDFA). Depending on the settings you have made on your mobile device, BSOG may be able to associate your device identifiers or phone number with your User Registration or User Account Number.
You may contribute content involving personal anecdotes or other personal information that identify you and any events or individuals or family members you disclose in your content, including photos, audio files, videos, digital media, graphics, likes or other information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) through our Services or on any public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Services, Website or third parties (collectively, “User-generated Content”). Your User-generated Content is posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages on our Website, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Services or the Website with whom you may choose to share your User-generated Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User-generated Content will not be accessed or viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Services and our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
• Details of your use of our Services, visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Mobile Device Identifier’s. International Mobile Station Equipment Identity (IMEI),
• WiFi radio. Media Access Control (MAC)
• Address and/or platform specific identifiers. Apple®’s Advertiser ID (IDFA)
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit Be Strong, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Services and our Website and their content to you.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your Be Strong User Registration or User Account.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including, to the extent purchases or financial transactions are involved, for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Services or Website or any products or services we offer or provide through them.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features in our Services or on our Website.
• To allow you to participate in mobile device applications for our Services or linked to interactive features on our Website.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
• To provide Be Strong and sponsors approved by BSOG information on the Users who have requested information about our sponsors.
Disclosure of Your Information
• To our sponsors, partners and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our Services or Website and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring,reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of BSOG’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by BSOG about our Users of Services or our Website is among the
• To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures, including Be Strong’s contracted third party Information Transmitters and Third Party Electronic Payment Processing Provider(s), if any.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of BSOG our Users or partners, sponsors or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Promotional Announcements from Be Strong. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Stand Strong USA to promote our own or our BSOG approved sponsors, partners or affiliates’ promotional announcements or events, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional or event advisory e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website at
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into our Services and visiting your User Registration on your mobile device or User Account page at our Website.
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your User Registration and User Account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User-generated Content from our Services or Website, copies of your User-generated Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other users of our Services or a Website. Proper access and use of information provided through our Services or on a Website, including User-generated Content, is governed by the terms and conditions set forth in the Be Strong Terms of Service Agreement, including all attachments, exhibits or amendments.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Services or Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and information will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Services or to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in our Services or on the Website.