About Be Strong
Be Strong is a national non-profit organization focused on preventing bullying. Be Strong uses a comprehensive student-led approach to: encourage ALL students to reveal challenges they are facing, train and equip students to become more resilient, arm them with access to local services and organizations that can help, and unite them to change their families, schools, communities, states, and country.
How We Engage
To learn more click the colored titles below.
Press Kit Downloads
- NYC DOE Support Letter – Be Strong
- NYC Mayor’s Office Support Letter – Be Strong LIVE Tour
- California Department of Education Support Letter – Be Strong
- Los Angeles County Office of Education Support Letter – Be Strong
- Gov. Rick Scott Support Letter – Stand Strong USA
- Congresswoman Ileana Ross-Leighton Support Letter – Stand Strong USA
- Miami-Dade County Public Schools Endorsement Letter – Stand Strong USA
Our Current News & Press Releases
Be Strong launches new campaign in Broward County to identify, recruit, train and equip student representatives in every county middle and high school to seek out and seek out and support students in crisis.
From Inglewood, meet California student leader Joshua, Be Strong’s October 2021 Student of the Month!
From Harrisburg, meet Pennsylvania student leader Rashaad, Be Strong’s September 2021 Student of the Month!
We don’t usually picture science class when we think of SEL but in science, students develop the social and emotional skills their parents care about most.
From Salina, meet Kansas student leader Deliliah, Be Strong’s August 2021 Student of the Month!
Rats prefer to help their own kind, and human brains may be wired the same way.
From Long Island, meet New York student leader Janae, Be Strong’s July 2021 Student of the Month!
Different cultures value different things—and that matters for happiness.
From Bellingham, Washington, meet Kaleb, Be Strong’s May 2021 Student of the Month!
From Lincoln, Nebraska, meet Lydia, Be Strong’s March 2021 Student of the Month!