About Be Strong
Be Strong is a national non-profit organization focused on preventing bullying. Be Strong uses a comprehensive student-led approach to: encourage ALL students to reveal challenges they are facing, train and equip students to become more resilient, arm them with access to local services and organizations that can help, and unite them to change their families, schools, communities, states, and country.
How We Engage
To learn more click the colored titles below.
Press Kit Downloads
- NYC DOE Support Letter – Be Strong
- NYC Mayor’s Office Support Letter – Be Strong LIVE Tour
- California Department of Education Support Letter – Be Strong
- Los Angeles County Office of Education Support Letter – Be Strong
- Gov. Rick Scott Support Letter – Stand Strong USA
- Congresswoman Ileana Ross-Leighton Support Letter – Stand Strong USA
- Miami-Dade County Public Schools Endorsement Letter – Stand Strong USA
Our Current News & Press Releases
From Wichita Falls, meet Texas Rep Kaleb, Be Strong’s September 2020 Student of the Month!
MTN DEW® has signed on to fund national bullying prevention group Be Strong’s mission to educate, encourage, engage, and mobilize students across the US.
From Shiloh, meet Illinois Rep Niyah, Be Strong’s June 2020 Student of the Month!
From Oregon City, meet Oregon Rep Shaylee, Be Strong’s May 2020 Student of the Month!
From Rocklin, meet California Reps Rohan & Kasi, Be Strong’s April 2020 Students of the Month!
Be Strong, the leading student-led bullying prevention organization, has begun free virtual resilience training, instructed by global resilience expert.
From Harlem, meet Georgia Rep Jackson, Be Strong’s March 2020 Student of the Month!
A viral video showing the impact of bullying reminds us why we need to be kind to others.
From Delray Beach, meet Florida Rep – Aniyah, Be Strong’s February 2020 Student of the Month!
From Chesapeake, meet Virginia Reps – Brooke & Brett, Be Strong’s January 2020 Students of the Month!